Looking for a guide to Deuces Wild Poker? Look no further! This comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about this exciting variation of poker.
In Deuces Wild Poker, all 2s are wild cards, which means they can be used to substitute any other card in the deck. This makes for some very interesting and unique hands!
Deuces Wild Video Poker Games
Deuces Wild is an online variation of video poker that uses a standard 52 card deck. Deuces (2s), which are wild cards, can substitute any card in the deck to make a winning hand in this poker variation. This makes it much easier to win in this poker game, but the paytable is also a bit more tight than other variants like Aces and Eights or Jacks or Better.
to Play Deuces Wild Poker
In order to get a better hand, players can either hold all five cards or discard any five.
Deuces Wild Paid Hands
- Natural Royal Flush
- Four Deuces
- Wild Royal Flush
Five of a Kind
- Straight Flush
Four of a Kind
- Full House
Three of a Kind
Royal Flush is the highest-paying hand, while
Rankings of Wild Hands for Deuces
- Royal Flush without Deuce: This hand is the highest-paying in Deuces Wild video pokie and consists of Aces, King, Queen, Jack and 10, all from the same suit.
Four Deuces: This hand is the second highest-paying and consists of four 2s.
- Wild Royal Flush – This is actually a Royal Flush but contains at least two 2s.
- Five of a kind: A hand that contains five
cards of the sameworth (four cards plus one).
Flush: Five consecutive(e.g. cards of the samesuit 8H, 9H and 10H, Jacks of hears andQueens of hearts. Four of a kind: Four cards of the sameworth. Full House: Consists three cards with similar values and two cards with different values.
- Flush: A hand that contains five cards from the same suit. However, it does not have to be consecutive.
- Straight: Consists five consecutive cards from different card suit (e.g. Jack of Hearts, 10S-9S, 8C, and7D.
- Three of a kind: A hand that includes any three
cards of the samevalue.
- In Deuces Wild Poker, a pair and two pairs are not paid.
This variant is exciting and more volatile than other online poker games due to the presence of 2s (deuces).
Strategies for winning at Deuces Wild poker
If you are dealtfour deuces, you should hold all five cards. You cannot improve your hand anyway.
- If dealt a hand that contains three deuces, which seems unlikely, you have the option to choose to hold all five cards, or to go for
Five of a Kind, or a Royal Flush. If you are dealttwo deuces in a hand, keep them and draw new cards. Or, you can keep any of the four cards for a Royal Flush. You should always hold at least four of a kind.
- When you are dealt a hand that has a single deuce, you should keep four cards for a Royal Flush, four to any Straight Flush, or any Three of a kind or better, three cards for a Royal Flush or three cards for a Straight Flush if any of the other cards are suited connectors. In all other cases, keep the deuce.
- If you don’t have a deuce, then hold the highest-paying hand. If you have a lower-paying hand, you can only hold four cards to a Royal Flush.
- To the Royal Flush, you can hold any three cards.
- To get a Straight Flush, you can hold any four cards.
- Always keep a four-card Flush.
- If the Full House pays the same amount as
Four of a kind,you can hold any two pair.
- Always keep a four-card straight.
- To get a Straight Flush, always have three cards.
- Always hold deuces.
- You can keep any pair of cards if you are less than one card away from a Straight or Flush.
- If you don’t have a pair, a deuce or any other paying hand, discard all five cards.
Deuces Wild Poker, one of the interactive and fun video poker variants, is available online and at land-based casino. If you follow the above deuces wild strategy, mastering play can be very easy and can lead to a lucrative game. To get better payouts on winning hands, play Deuces Wild at a full-pay table.